Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1 Thess 5:24

1 Thess 5:24 "The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it"

He is faithful and He knows exactly what i need. Today i met with this Aunty who works in church. I've been wanting to meet up with her cos i felt a connection with her in terms of wavelength in the spirit. Somehow, she asked me to meet up... even on her leave day because she felt this was important and indeed it was! It was a divine appointment which she recognised and obeyed.

Talk with her was awesome! God knew i needed someone to watch over me and be accountable to me and render support as i start this new housechurch again. It was awesome cos God just connected us and I saw what she wanted to do as part of my calling here, like everything was just so in sync. Like so in line u know.

So yea.. I just wanna thank God for hearing that call and for bringing Aunty Kim to me. She prayed for me and stuff and it felt really good! It was really divine =)

No comments: