Thursday, June 3, 2010

Caring is Sharing

"Be sure you know the condition of your flocks, give careful attention to your herd" (Prov 27:23).

This spoke to me recently. dont so blur ah per...

If you care, share. If you share, u care.

I am so convicted to continually walk with God. Like Enoch u know? Sian.. feel so bad.

Oh that aside, i wanted to testify too that Dishan went for a sri lankan cell group like last fri or week before... and he really enjoyed it so much! I'm so happy! =)))

Also, my housemate Carrie promises to go church with me after exams... =) Wee!!!

God is goood! =)

Lastly, i've been going to the gym! Yay! But need to start studying also... pray for me! Exams are on 25th, 29th and 30th June. Thereafter, i'm a free bird!

Oh sorry sorry.. last last... I WANNA GO SNOW THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)))) so excited!!!!

1 comment:

blind5p0t said...

Aiyah what are exams....ah, anyway all the best ah, will be praying.....easy easy for you lah...