Thursday, March 10, 2011

Work.

So now i've been thinking a few things about work.
1) Should i stay in Melb or go back to Singapore?
2) What kinda job should i start?

Currently praying as I've got few opportunities that just fell on my lap like that....
a. Network Marketing
b. Fashion Industry
c. Business venture with my friend

God, please open one door that is from you and give me the peace. I only want what u want for me and i surrender my will and desires. Actually i dont know what i want anyways... im praying for guidance and a clear desire to rise up from within. Stir in me as I think abt it... In Jesus name, AMEN~!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

come back lah.

Unknown said...

ah finally can see some updates. =)

perrynfied said...

eh tot nobody read this alr.. Lol!!!

Unknown said...

yeah.....never expected it right......