I've finally settled in my room and organised the mess today. It's so messy it's amazing. Like abstract art.
Omg i realised that i don't know how to work the washing machine here! Grr...
Today i've got my monthly thing and i wasn't feeling too good. This doesn't usually happen to me and its really making me really tired. Super no energy today!!! Felt woozie the whole day. Lucky no school man!
Was supposed to house hunt with dish and andre but we've still to settle other stuff. Seriously, it's been making me really stressed up! I think i might not even want to move in already... =( But it made me really happy when Andrew offered to pray for me to get a good house. Wee!
This thursday is house church and we will be inducted and announced as core team. I seriously dont know what to expect and all but i guess its all good.
I'm real happy actually. I don't know y. =) I feel really blessed. I really thank God for the people he has put in my life here. He knows what I need and he never fails to provide. So no worries already man!
it's so funny that i only found out yesterday that there was tutorials in the first week of school and i missed them all! lol~!!! whatever la. hahahaha! retard girl that i am.
Well, here's to week 2 of school tomorrow! Lectures all day on Tues then 3 hour break in between. Sian! Maybe i'll go home to slp. What to wear ah?? aiyo... same ole prob again! hee~
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment