Thursday, July 23, 2009

Neglected

Dear mr Blog.

I'm sooo sorry i've neglected you for the longest time. Its not that i don't like you or anything. But recently, I had exams then went Hillsongs conference then moved house then brought the guys who came down to Melbourne around then just started school.

Ok, la. I could have just paid some attention to you right? I know i didn't make the effort to. It was too much of a trouble, I admit. This is the problem with relationships that have been going on a long time. You get complacent cos you know that the other party is there for you all the time. Just waiting for you to respond but you actually have to take effort to go out of the way and inconveniently respond and communicate. I hope i learn from this little lesson and never get to this place where I get lazy or complacent to keep a relationship going. Rather, I hope that I'd love it enough to not make it like a chore but rather look forward to interact with.

Let's see where i should start. How abt after exams... good idea per! ok let's do that.

After Exams:
Totally partied!!!!!!!
lol.. what's there to do than to party? no more books, no more studying. nothing else to do what right? woot!!!
After that gotta zhao for Hillsongs already.

Sydney:
I fell incredibly ill. God spoke to me during my sickness too and I had some amazing personal moments with God. Also, it was really good seeing the peeps from singapore! Wee... i enjoyed myself despite the dripping nose, clogged up lungs, itching throat, perpetual headache, recurring fever and occasional nose bleeding. My whole body was a wreck but my spirits was good. I got emptied and filled again... and I am made whole in christ Jesus! Amen!

Melbourne:
Mervin, Terence and Ber came down to Melb for visit. We did some touring around and it was pretty cool. We met up with Dev, Sarah, Carissa, Wei and Huis too. So it was pretty productive in terms of meeting ppl and going places. We had lots of good food too which was just awesome. Not forgetting that i haven't gone to gym for soooo long!

School:
So yea, i got back my results and i guess it makes me happy that everyone's really proud of me. I took a break after the guys left... gotta recover well and get super lots of sleep cos i've been waking up early and getting home late. Just moved in to my new house as well so i gotta settle down before school starts. I'm actually into my first week of school already but my voice still sound terrible. I reckon i've not really recovered yet! Hope winter will make it easier for me... but so far weather's been pretty good so thank God!

Going back to school is super sian. I don't wanna start new sem again... =S this sem gotta work also. So that will be tough. At the same time, i am thinking of joining dance. Woot! Super excited abt that.. it starts tomorrow! but gotta check how much.
After my first sem, budget will be pretty tight already so i gotta cut down alot too.

Random in-betweens:
Oh, yesterday i watched Wicked the musical. It was awesome! i liked it way better than Cinderella! It was actually pretty good.. i had a good time. Then after that had dinner and went to watch Andrew play bball. He always plays shit when i watch him. so i guess i shouldnt go down... haha.. i'm kinda secretly happy cos its not like i care abt ball. but ball's kinda like his life. so yea... i'll b a gd support.

Also, i've joined the House Church Core Team recently. This sat is equipping weekend led by Homer and Viv so will expect it to kinda be like drivers. Just that i dont really know the ppl la.. but whatever! =)

I guess this is my life in June. super lots of pictures on fb... so that compliments this post in picture form.

Peace out!

Btw, sorry Mr. Blog for neglecting you. I will make effort to keep you in my life ok? Thanks for understanding. Love you still! =)

No comments: