Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson Goes to Hell

Andre and I were talking about MJ's death yesterday and i commented that he was going to hell. Then Andre asked me about why I was so sure about that and I explained that I believe its cos he doesn't know God i.e. is not a christian and cannot go to heaven.

Andre then clarified and asked me if he was going to hell. The painful truth was that he is until he receives Jesus in his heart.

Telling him that really highlighted the truth, gravity and urgency of saving souls from the pits of hell. It was such a hard thing to say that yea, you are going to hell. Shit. It kinda scared me a bit.

Andre then brought it up today again that I think he's going to hell. Hearing about this makes me get all jittery. I don't want my friends to go to hell. =( It was quite a harsh conversation tho... but i hope it got him thinking.

To those who are praying for family and friends, keep praying for them and interceding. Victory is ours in Christ Jesus! Don't give up cos we are their link to see God and keep working on our salvation. Hopefully our salvation may lead others to that narrow path too.

1 comment:

Zech said...

Eh how long alr still dis stupid micheal jackson goes to hell post... wah lao eh... UPDATE