Monday, June 15, 2009

Mah-keting

Next paper up is Marketing.

Locked up in this prison cell again. This time, i've another visiting bird - lynette tan! =) It's been wonderful having her around. At least i get to talk to someone. The last time when i was khooped up at home for law paper, i didnt talk to anyone like verbally for full days! The only communication was online and that wasn't real communication. I like to verbalise stuff if u havent noticed. So its great that when she comes home at night, i get to verbalise my day instead of typing it in blogspot. She's not home now so that's y i'm here. hehe!

Anyhooz, as much as i'm studying marketing, alot of people has come to know of mah-keting and are studying it too. You know what, i think its cool. Its all family anyways. I hope. Can be real stressful this subject at times when everything is thrown at you. So many questions, so much to study and not to mention spot questions. I really hope i pass. Well don't know yet till the test comes!

Pray for me peeps!

No comments: