I don't know y this is getting into me so much. It's not like it's the first time i'm having exams right? But i feel so depressed that i feel like crying and there's no one here. I found myself giving calls of desperation to God and the frustrating thing is i don't even know what to ask for! Comfort maybe? But from what?
I'm not stressed with studying or anything. I kinda know my stuff already. Maybe i need to go out for awhile. Get some fresh air. This is torturous and agonising. Having to stay within these 4 walls. I've been entertaining myself with fb that i'm so sick of it now!
1 more week to go. Soon soon and i can get out of here! I seriously don't know what's wrong with me man. I think it's the staying in isolation that's getting and eating into me slowly but surely. I feel like a little part of me is dying everyday.
It reminds me of the prisoners of war in don't know Korea or Japan who experienced this kind of treatment - confinement within 4 walls with excellent food and nutrition but no human contact. Slowly, the soldiers die. Literally a lonely death. I think that would be the ultimate punishment for me.
I'm getting emo already. Y am I being so negative right? Hormonal imbalance la. Lol.. realise that I always blame it on that. Haha.. that's quite funny. Oh no. I'm pathetic. Laughing at my own jokes cos there's no one here to tell me better jokes for me to laugh at. -_- (learnt this face from Yeronn. Haha.. the sian face)
Peace out.
-_-
(haha. again!)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment