Omg. Unbelievable! I achieved my best score ever on bejewelled! I've never gotten 50k medal and now i've achieved 175k! I'm so elated...
The other thing is, the inspection was good. I'm really keen on this new house at 697 Dandenong Road but the landlady has yet to confirm when the tenants can move out. I need to move in by 1 July. Pray that they can get the hell out by then and that she informs me by Monday =) Woo!!
Thanks to all who have prayed. You are my dear life support!
I'm still so happy abt my high score. lol. Nirvana is here when i get 200k. Omg.
Don't say i play so much ok... today was a productive day of study too! =) Yay for today! =)
gonna have some ice cream later. =)))
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment