Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brothers

Spoke to my bro on Friday midnight to wish him happy bday. I think its the longest phone conversation we've ever had. It's cool too cos this time, he actually wants to talk to me! Like he got away from his friends and stuff to talk to me properly. Haha! I think i do miss him. haha. Its so sweet that he wants to buy me a ticket back at the end of the year but can only afford a one-way. Aww... so sweet huh my little brudder? haha.. actually, i've kinda settled in my heart that its ok if i stay in aussie and not go back. It's ok la... don't go then don't go lo. Maybe God has other plans for me. I'll prob find a job and do summer school so that i can relac next sem and work at the same time too.

Also, it's strange cos Andre really reminds me of Yeronn. Even mother said that when she came over and i didnt even say anything! Its funny cos Andre does so many things that reminds me of Yeronn. Even the way we play and ridicule each other... so cool huh! God really gave me another same set of friends that really reminds me of the ones back home =) I'm so gonna get shit when i move in with the guys. I gotta think twice man. My quiet times alone is all gonna go.... =S

Anyways, we'll see how at the end of the year la. Still got time right?

No comments: