I almost cannot tahan already.
I everyday stay at home study. I don't even have much to study man... haha.. action only. Like i only can study 2 hours a day. Cos i'm so bored with it and so distracted it takes me 3 hours to settle down before i study, 4 hours to do one chapter and 2 hours break. Not inclusive dinner time. By the time i finish my second chap, time to slp!
Brain dead man! I'm sooo bored and restless now. I don't wanna slp... and i've nothing to do. How meaningless is life?
I don't know how long i can tahan! Gotta PERsevere until next Tues man! At least Sunday can come out go church. =S
Maybe i'd be too brain dead to party also... grr...
Looking forward to the good times ahead!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Party party party....you party animal!!! Bo jio.
Post a Comment