Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drown my Sorrows

Its saddening. I got back my Law assignment today expecting to get good grades cos we put so much effort in it. When my tutor said the Head of Law was marking the paper, i knew i'm out for failure. The results were appalling and disappointing.
I didn't fail per se but in my own standards, it is considered failure. Ok la... its close to fail ok. Sian!

The assignment i put in the most i get the worst grade. The assigment i put in shit i got high distinction. What's wrong with me sia? I think it's law. It hates me. That's y i don't like it. But since its my first paper, i will learn to love it then secretly hate it later when i'm done with it. I will ditch that SOAB. Just kidding la. I not so aggro one. But i can't wait till its over.

For now, i'll be writing love notes to my beloved commercial law.
Keep the love Per!

No comments: