did you watch the hangover? It's sooo funny! I'm a lone ranger wolf.. and now you join the pack... and we can go together... and you join the pack... hahahahaha!
Today I freaking owned my paper!!! Or so i think... cos this subject always makes u think that u own it but in the end the results still not as good one. kns! but im sooo happy la! i got out of the exam hall early. even my friend texted me after the exam asking me how the hell i finished the paper so fast! lol!
then at the train station, this guy from red cross even noticed that i was in a a chirpy mood. i guess there was a skip in my step. wee! I felt so free i went to chadstone to watch a movie by myself today! Caught The Proposal with Ryan Reynolds in it!!! WOO! I super love him... guess what is his name in the movie? hahahahahahaha! I was am chioing to myself. lol!
After that i had lunch by myself where i really spaced out then did some shopping then went to meet andre in school. Was really cool how i spent time by myself today. i just really felt like it... and i kinda enjoyed that =) I had to get out of the mall just to stop myself from spending man!
Then Andre and I had Pizza... and while waiting, we played Street Fighter. So cool man! Super long nvr play already! =)
Now, i'm gonna chill a bit more before i start studying again.
Jia You!!!!!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment