As much as facebook has destroyed my life, the service provider here has granted me free access to surf it till August! I can't believe it. So that means that I can upload pictures!! I've got soo much uploading to do, I'm going to bomb everyone's facebook like i did the last time at multiply. Wee!!! But of course, that will be after exams when I am actually free. Now, i'm busy studying. Woot! That's actually nice to say.
Also, i've gotten sore throat immediately from eating a huge spoonful of risotto drenched in tabasco and chilli flakes for a free lunch. Water cannot be consumed as well. And because of that, I've also developed a cough. Way to go Per. You are the most retarded kid!
Speaking of which, i wanna eat some ice cream now. I bought this ice cream called Weis. Soooo good!!! =) Mmmmm..
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment