Today's devotion was on Procrastination. Lol! Exactly what I've been doing and guilty of! To reinforce the Rhema word, i read another article about how God uses His word to speak to us. It is the Rhema word for me today.
What to do? Maybe I should plan a schedule for the day and fulfill it. My studying days are empty and such a drag! How to stay at home whole day and read and memorise and talk to myself? I'm literally wilting here.. Its so pathetic i gotta play music just to feel like something's going on or at least someone's talking. Urgh.
And here I am talking to Mr. Blog. I even forgot what's my blog's name already. Didn't I mention earlier that I named Mr. Blog? What name again? Forgot already. And i just ate memory pills.
pfft!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment