I just came back from house inspection. I've been inspecting houses everyday and they are all so gross. I'm getting really tired and i don't know why it is really draining emotionally as well. How can all the houses I see be so disgusting? Maybe that's y ppl wanna move out. Just going to these places everyday really destroys my joy. It really is painful man... i also dunno y i'm getting emo. Maybe period coming.
I'm feeling really distressed right now. I gotta make a decision by this weekend and Law exam is also not making things any easier. Plus, the bad grades. I bought myself 2 pints of ice cream.
Currently listening to How Great is our God.
As you will Lord. Lead me to a place where I can bless.
I can't run already, totally need your strength.
You are faithful, your joy is my strength.
Always you're with me, your hand will lead me.
My trust in your hand.
You are faithful.
(Ok, fine i got this from a song but i think its speaking to me right now)
I can't wait to go church this Sunday. I think i really need it. =(
Low morale. Reminds me of the Sims. When the environment sucks, the mood totally is down. Now i appreciate what I have. But too bad its too expensive.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment