Sunday, June 7, 2009

Testimony Part 2

Testimony is about my house.
Landlady called today to tell me that a girl will vacate on 30 Jun!!!

I think this is soo awesome! Thanks to all who have prayed for me. I really appreciate it! I really think God has answered my prayers and it really is a miracle too. Here's why:

1. I've been looking all over for a house and nothing... NOTHING comes close to being an OK house.

2. I asked for a house nearer to school than where I already am. And i'm already living in school hostel. Where else is nearer?

3. When i went down for inspection, the room that i was supposed to inspect was already taken! But i checked out the other rooms anyways cos the landlady doesn't know when the other people are gonna vacate.

4. even if they vacate, it might not be by July. Also, bcos of the uncertainty, the landlady didn't want to advertise.

Also, this house-hunting thing is added stress on me especially during exam period. Gotta search and filter for houses, call them up and go down to inspect and get disappointed every time!

Against all odds, God has blessed me. And I know this is the house I am to be in... i prayed for it and for his peace to come upon me before i went. And i was satisfied with it =)

Praise God!
Seek ye first His kingdom and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.


Another thing is, Char and I played photohunt on the Barry machine and we won $8 from it!!! So happy!!!! =))))

No comments: