Waiting for lecture to start. We headed to the library to do a little bit of studying just to feel good. I read the first line from my Law textbook. *beep beep* Sms came... read it again. Don't understand so asked my friend. Read it again. Random thoughts of chocolate flooded my head. By this time, i'm onto my fourth line when the taste of caramel and chocolate flooded my mouth. I'm thinking of the gold wrapper and fingers of chocolate coated biscuits with caramel crunching under my teeth. The sweetness and gooey texture of caramel on my tongue. I need a feel good yummy to help me with the feel good act of studying in the library.
WAH. TAK BOLEH TAHAN AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to Coles to buy myself some TWIX. By that time, lecture start alr. Was the most satisfying thing ever! It tasted so much better than i last remembered. Awesome shit!!!! So happy.
Also, bought 5 packs of mini chips just in case. =)
Don't worry, i'm going gym tomorrow. Will make sure that eveyone can recognise me when I come back. Scully go church ppl ask me fill in visitor card. MALU man!!!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment