It's been 6 months already. So fast!
Ok, i'm late blogging. 6th month was on Sat. We had a good good dinner at Koko's, Crown. Food was super awesome, super liked the wagyu beef with egg and tofu with crab meat. I think more than just the food, we had a good time just talking abt us and about our relationship.
I think one thing i really like about us is that we view relationships so similarly! It's incredible like how we are so aligned in this area... even Huis was like how to find man - referring to both of us la! Like we don't have to always meet, we're both independent and have mutual respect for each other's personal time, time with friends and time with each other. I also like how we encouragae each other to grow and spur each other to good things in life. At the same time, there's this sense of selflessness where we regard each other above self interest. Total mutual trust and security is also foundation so us like how we don't limit each other and don't get jealous and stuff... i guess also cos cheating is out of the question even. Like so many things we talked about on Sat was just aligned with my own thinking and mindset. I just find it really amazing cos a lot of the things are what i want.
Funny how i was writing about my future guy just this 14 feb. I was telling God what i wanted in a guy and stuff. I think all the main things i wanted was checked off except the part where he loves God bit. God, hurry alr... =) I'm a bit paiseh to say but i was like telling God that how Carissa met her bf was really cool and stuff like to meet someone just like that and hit it off to something so cool. Then on hindsight, it seems like we also just happened! Anyways, i really wasn't expecting to meet anyone nor was i interested in a r/s. Was totally the last thing on my mind... but i'm glad i gave Andrew a shot. And i just realised... the funniest thing is that his Bday is exactly on 14 feb. haha! Wonder what he was doing while i was writing about my future bf. Haha!
Anyways, maybe we are both sensible and maybe stable enough so everything seems like its working out. I'm happy tho... and we haven't partied together in a looong time! This sat... i can't wait! =) But the other thing is that we haven't worked out what to do after i grad. So sad... i guess eventually we gotta come to terms with it. See how la! hopefully another option will open up...
Oh man, now i've major assignment to complete by tomorrow. Was supposed to meet up but i've no time. Can't wait to see what reward he got for me tom... hehe! =) Super can't wait to finish this assignment!!!!!!!! It's driving me nuts... my whole body's twitching again =(
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment