Sunday, October 25, 2009

Change Agent.

The question is, have i changed since i came to Melbourne?

Change in what way?

In lifestyle... definately! Totally embracing the student life for sure.

Spiritually? I think i have my ups and downs but definately making effort to work towards christ. I gotta admit that its so roller coaster i can feel close to god and totally forget god all in a matter of hours. But oh well, that's a journey! Gotta focus on my purpose and calling here =)

Character? For sure! I've grown so much in this area. Totally toughening up for a new season i guess. Mah always tell me when i'm going through a rough patch "it's ok hun, builds character" and i always reply, "what if i don't wanna build character!! urgh!!" hehe.. but it is so true. Situations have provided me a choice to make the most out of it and let no experience go to waste. That's good i guess.

So overall, have i changed? Overall, i'd say... yea! But i'm still the same Per that will always be!

***

Anyways, i also wanna say that I ATTENDED FGA SAT SERVICE YESTERDAY OVER SKYPE AND IT WAS UBER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................ I'm thrilled just to attend service and to see everyone again! It was also good to intro mah and show him around church. hehe.. =)))

Also, mother told me she's coming to melb on 13th after my exams... woot!

No comments: