I went to a Naturopath on Sat for a body check up cos i suspect my body is a little imbalance in nutrients and the doctor did all the tests and found that i'm very deficient in Iron, Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin B2 and Protein. So currently, I am on numerous amounts of supplements and have to take protein shakes for brekkie.
So this year, I am really embarking on being healthy on the inside. This too should reflect my spiritual health.
My current diet consist mostly of fruits, veggies and protein shakes and other pills. I'm like taking twice more than usual prescription now. Also, I have to stop consumption of alcohol for about 2 weeks before i see the doctor again. So detox programme and replenishment time. I am determined to do this!!! Also, no junk food. If i must, ice cream permitted 2-3 times a week =)
So far, this is taking more work and effort cos i actually can't just eat rubbish or convenient food. I actually have to prepare my diet and meals so that means waking up early to prepare the shakes and other stuff to eat. GG.
So far so good.
On the spiritual side, i'm running away again. I know i have to get in shape and whip up but so much effort and i'm afraid of responsibilities and stuff so i have been running away from trying to be ignorant. Hahaha... Time for me to wake up and detox all the shit that i've accumulated and getting healthy in the spirit too!
Such a battle between the spirit and flesh. Tough times. Press on.
For now, do assignment! lol!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go do ur QT babe... :)
Post a Comment