Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Focus Daily.

So hard man...

This year, the focus is on intimacy with God. No work for Him or do anything without intimacy... this is my new motto. Siao liao. So hard... I chui already la! God help help!!!

I also wanted to add that there's this morning at 6.30am while i was sitting on the bench at a tram stop, this pigeon came right in front of me and shat in front just like that. Then that bird stared at me for a while... how strange! I literally told it to stop staring. Geez.. so thick skinned!

Also, i had an awesome slp last night... 1 of those 14-hour ones with lights switched on and make up man! I crashed into bed just like that. Even my alarm set was on pm and not am... so i missed lecture today!

I wanna bitch too that my group mates give me headache. I don't like group work man!!! Only like it when everyone is on the ball and motivated to do well. Shit people that give me minimal work with no effort and soul deserve to fail on their own. What... are they counting on me to fix up their shit? Pls... urgh!!!!! Waste my time!!! Tom group meeting i hope i don't snap.

GG. Also, I haven't clubbed in a while already... the moment i decide to stop and didn't go.. i couln't wake up for church. So in the end, Mah had to bring me to afternoon service again. loL! I bet i'd have rocked up to church if i went clubbing... last sat, no drinks, no club and i didn't set my alarm by the time my eyelids slammed down. Maybe this week i'll do better. Maybe my church is in the club right? Well, bringing club friends to church and housechuch BBQ this sat tho. Exciting! Hahahaa... I reckon people should bring the church to clubs and not the club to the church.. more effective then. Oooh, ask the DJs to spin christian songs! Hahahahaha... but nobody knows the songs also.. lame.

Shit, i'm planning to go this Sat for various reasons.. Should i or can i not? God... u there? Tell me already.

Focus daily man... focus Per.

1 comment:

blind5p0t said...

So how did you go clubbing in the end?
Bringing church to the club?