U are my provider.
In the nick of time u always provide.. not just physically but in all ways. Thank you father for being faithful!
I've been lazy to blog but i wanna give testimony of His goodness.
Recently, my housemate Carrie moved back to China for good. I had the privilege to pray for her and inherit her stuff! She gave me a sack of rice, her transport tickets and a bag of coins that mounted to $17.60! =) So happy!
I've been really broke recently... the last time i met the SG ppl (Sherms, Mali, Neri), i was down to my last cent. God was awesome cos Mali found 15c on the floor and i had 30c in my wallet. Short of the 5c which Wei gave me... just enough to buy an ice cream cone! Isn't God good or what?
Then, i just checked my account and found that i had $125 deposited in my account! It was described as PAY. But i'm pretty sure my work doesn't describe my transactions like that. It must've been something else or someone that deposited in my account... definately not from work! Wonder who or what? I've no idea but i gladly accept the money!
I've got lunch tomorrow and i was wondering how to pay for it.. woot! God is awesome!
Also, now i can claim for tax return! I'm so happy!!!! Wee!!!! Jehovah Jireh is real!
On another note, i wanna say that i've been cooking heaps lately! I cooked Bak Kut Teh on sat and it was a real success! Also, cooked beef in black bean sauce, awesome pot roast last week. Tonight i cooked stir fry vinegar veggies and steak! Omg... my steak is soooo awesome! I can't believe it!!! =)))) Made my own garlic bread too!
I blogged halfway and went to take a shower. so i'm gonna start new topic. LOL!
Just spoke to mah on fone and i was telling him abt my decision to go back sg. Sigh. i dont know what to do and this is so stressful! i know god has called me here for 2 years n stuff... but sigh. so hard la. mah said i should just do what god has called me to do and go back if he has called me here for just 2 years. it was pretty comforting just hearing someone re-focusing my life.
Anyways mother n pam wants me to take honors or masters. i think i should go back. but i applied for melb uni's honors just to tickle their fancy. see how. mah said i should just ask god again... yeps! gonna b fasting n praying when the 40-day thing starts =) wee!
anyways... more updates up soon! god is still good! and his ways are higher than our ways... amen!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amen and amen! =D
keep going darling!
(still hoping it's time for you to come back though!)
Post a Comment