Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011.

I've stopped blogging for a long time. This makes me question... y did i even blog and what was my motivation?
1. To update friends back home
2. Keep an account of my life

This year (2011), blogging has a new purpose and meaning: to be used as a platform for penning down thoughts and to reflect on what i've done and how i feel. It is no longer about who is reading my life or be a dear diary so that i can read on my past in future. It shall focus on helping me organise thoughts and reflect. That is it and this is what 2011 shall be like.

I am currently 2 and 3/4 into the year already and I have not sat down to think about stuff and reflect. So far i've been back in Melb for 2 weeks already but nothing has changed in terms of what i wanna achieve for the year. Life just went back to how it was last year and that is not what i want.

This year, all i want to focus on is to do what i do and not wear out. I need to set time aside for myself and recharge. I need to not let the drag of life to affect me but to manage it well so that I can add to my life.

For now, i pray that God help me manage my time in terms of work and school. I prayed for good exam and school timetable and God has been faithful in meeting that for my bachelor's degree and now, i pray the same. I pray God guides me deciding what job to take up and what to drop.

Orientation day is tomorrow. What does this year hold for me?
No eye can see, no ear can hear, no mind can know what God has in stored.
Only by the spirit will he reveal, only by living it out and on hindsight will I see a clearer picture.

God, my life is in your hands. My future is in your hands. Who you have for me is in your hands. The people I meet and circumstances you have ordained for you write each day in your book. Guide me and lead me to live according to your perfect will that I may be found pleasing in your eyes. I pray for a sensitivity to the holy spirit and increased awareness of your presence as I seek to live in obedience. Show me your ways O Lord. You are almighty and I praise you for being awesome.

In the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN!

=)))

No comments: