Day 1 of 2009.
It began with a countdown, as always. This time, we had like 50 over ppl singing Auld Lang Syne and some other friendship songs which was quite cool cos everyone was sang the lines 'lean on me, when you're not strong... i'll be your friend, i'll help you carry on'. That means, i've got 50 over ppl to lean on! Guys, i'm not that heavy you know..
Ok, about my first glimpse of the new year. Yea, i have good friends around... and they are a real blessing! I'm so glad to be in this family and to share the first few seconds with =) Better cherish while i have the time!
We had the most Awesomeness, ready to bounce, funnest, chill... whatever NYE's slumber party which was really awesome as the title suggests (thanks to grace and rhord). There were helium balloons all over, lotsa chips and drinks, board games, wii games, xbox and a whole lot of ppl i love all clad in PJs! Once in a while, we had to do random things throughout the night like pretend to die when the gunshot rang or go wild when the song breakfree is on or do the soulja boy dance. Haha! Ooh, not to mention letting go of the helium balloons into the night sky. That was a real sense of freedom! I actually accidentally said 'Let go of all your dreams' which i meant 'freedom to dream' or something. After all the fun and stuff, we went to watch bedtime stories still clad in our PJs, well at least some of us did. It was a real bedtime story cos i really fell asleep. Super tired! I only woke up at 6.30pm when a friend called la.
Today's really the beginning of something. I created a new email account (perrynkhoo@gmail.com) cos my old one is just flooded and i needed an official one. Also, this is the first time i am blogging! Look at me, so techy man! Woohoo! I'm kinda proud of myself... like this is the first time i'm starting something without technical assistance! Ok, i'll prob ask for help to do the design or what but i dun really care.
To add, i'd like to make special mention of Ms Azlitah also cos she's supposed to remind me to start this blog but she forgot so this gives me more credit to be proud of myself cos there was no one to remind me! haha..
You see, the Year's just started and God has been so good to me. His faithfulness is really something and I can bear witness to that especially in 2008 so I know for dead sure that I can do whatever in 2009. Go change the world already! Like, i've already gone to the movies in PJs.. what more can't I do or go through right?
Also, i've started this Jan 1 trying to regain something which i've lost in 08 and am hoping that the axehead comes floating on the water with this act of faith. So that's cool. I'll prob end this first day early cos its 9plus and i'm kinda tired already... and i'll end with praising God for the wonderful people in my life.
The people i love are always there,
its whether i want to take this chance to notice their care.
There are a few that stick by me,
These friends i know that God has called to be.
How crazy it is to know that He'd orchestrate,
Such amazing friendships that are real and not fake.
Thru such hearts I know that He loves me,
Thru human love I experience it all supernaturally.
Thanks to the community that pushes me on,
Thanks to Transformers that encourages me for another week long.
Thanks to the leaders that revitalizes me,
They are the Drivers that never fails to inspire monthly.
Day by day, month by month this is how the year went by
Its so quick I gotta pause and think, while in bed I lie.
Goodbye to 2008, goodnight Day 1
Another new day, another new year has begun!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment