Yesterday I did a nose job. I've always wanted to do that and I finally did it. I'm so happy with the results... hope it heals well.
Thought this could be a mark of a new transition, a new change, a new milestone! It was really apt cos i exactly have 1 more month before I take off and it takes 1 month to heal! I didn't plan it that way so its so super way cool!
Was talking to Evie the night before and we sort of realised that it's only 1 more month left. Last time I could say "oh, flying next year.. don't worry not so fast one". Now, it's next month! And this week passed really extremely quickly! I don't want to think about... just live for the moment and savour it! That's what i'll do =)
Later today, i'll be cooking Macaroni and Cheese for Transformers. I hope it turns out well.. woohoo! =) But i think next week cannot cook for them already. Super budget now that I'm not working. Already quite broke. Thought I could earn some money over CNY but we won't be visiting this year. So maybe i'll get just enough to cover my dinner. Sadness.
Oh, u know God is so doped! Yesterday I was literally broke you know... but when I came home, there was a $200 cheque on my table from SMa. It's the money i used to buy the lucky draw gifts! Woo..... everytime like that save my ass one. Serious!!! Every month it's been like that... and this month, not working also like that! Dope right? This the shit... Thanks God! =)
If God can meet me financially and physically like this every month, of course can help me settle everything swee swee right?
I quite stressed about the accomodation and the other stuff I have to settle. Super sian. Nvm, whack only!
I'm going to cut my toe nails now. So bye for now Mr. B.
p.s. just to clarify, i pierced my nose. I didn't mean plastic surgery. =)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment