Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolutions Zero Nine

Dear Blogspot,

Thought i'd just add in my Goals to achieve while i'm in Singapore.

1. Chill with God - Be faithful in setting aside God-Time every week. At least 1 day a week to seek for the next season.

2. Be a better cook - Learn 8 new dishes by the time I leave.

3. Pack my room - By the time I leave.

4. Focus on Relationships with Friends and Family - Once a week quality time.

5. Exercise - Run once a week or go gym.

6. Good habits - Put mask once a week and moisturise daily!

7. To commit my day to God everyday and praise His name when I wake up every morning! =)

Time to start some discipline and good habits before I go and before I get busy.

Keep going Per! Thanks Michelle for being the first to write to me on my new Gmail aka 'God-created electronic letters called email' and for keeping me to my goals. =)

1 comment:

perrynfied said...
This comment has been removed by the author.