Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ages

I've not blogged for so long that it feels so weird doing it now.

What have i been busy with? First its mom coming over then assignments then birthdays. This week i am spared. Haven't slept early for a loong time!

Ok, now is the time to slow down and really look at my studies. Ohoh... i wanna say that i shared at cell group last Thursday too. I havent shared in so long that i was a bit like nervous? Haha.. its so funny cos i used to share like everyweek right then now so long nvr share but it was good cos i was able to be at a position to seek God and minister again. It felt good cos i've been receiving so much so it was good to give =)

Also, i'm thrilled that I brought someone to church last Sunday. We also had opportunities to talk abt God tho he was quite skeptical. But whatever... its for God to convict right?

This Sat is an event called Day 6. Its a Christian outreach thing that Charlene and hopefully Shyna and whoeverelse can come to. I really hope God keeps sowing and growing the seeds that are planted. As much as i would love for my friends to know God, I really hope that I'm not a stumbling block. If so, i hope that they are blind to it. Hehehe..

This life here is so totally different cos i really get to just live out what i've learnt. Its a whole different environment where i dont hang with church ppl anymore. Its church only on Sunday but I gotta keep that "church" in my heart throughout the week. Most of the time its actually really tough to do that. I gotta live in the world but not be like the world. This is a real struggle since i'm a really distracted person. But gotta focus my eyes on God if not then chui already man. Jia you per!

Sigh. Sometimes i feel shit about being entrenched or engulfed by wordly shit but yet i know my position in Christ. Then again, maybe its a good thing. Light shines the brightest in the darkest places. Ok, i'm crazy. Shut up Per.

...


On a seperate note, thank you Lord for sustaining me and not forgetting me or letting me go. Your hand is always upon me and you give me the liberty to make mistakes. Tho you know the evils of my heart, you are always gracious to grow me, be patient and love me the way I am. =)

Wee!

No comments: