I've been a good girl this week.
So far, I've not missed any classes. Although i've slept through a few, i actually attended. Well done Per! Also, right now i'm listening to online lecture and talking to my besties on msn. Wee!! =)
I think i deserve some ice cream. Will prob go get some tom. Yay!! I can't wait... also... i'm gonna slp early today!
Actually i've got 15 min more till lec ends but i'm kinda lost alr... cos my notes printed our halfway cos printer no ink! Think i should stop now? I think so right? Maybe i just go read the online one la. Oh ya hor, can open the soft copy n listen rite? Maybe i shud go do that now. lol! i'm so retarded.
Ok right now, my brain's not filtering anything i type so it'll prob sound like rubbish. I'll read back on this one day and prob laugh at my sillyness.
Oh, Kenn also just told me that sims 3 is out on 2 June in Singapore. I pretend i don't know ok. It will totally destroy my life... and for sure, it'll be 1000 times worse than bejewelled!
Gee. I've got no life. Get me a Sim now!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment