Monday, May 25, 2009

Perryn of Oz

Yet another delayed blog post from yours truly.

I'm so happy cos last saturday Charlene, Shyna and Andrew came with me to a PlanetShakers outreach event called Day 6. I have no idea what it was about but i invited them and they came. It was so cool cos we had like worship session then a dance performance and a short message. It was really cool and funny cos during the alter call the guy was like asking people who would like to receive christ and stuff then he said the people who brought you here are most likely praying for you and want you to get saved... i was like hell yeah! but didnt la... they say they not ready yet. Nvm.. i shall wait cos God's timing is perfect. It's gotta hit the spot right there and they cannot run away for the rest of eternity. I'm real happy tho that they enjoyed it =)

On Sunday I brought another friend to church too. It's funny cos he's Kenneth's army mate and it's really strange cos he doesn't believe in tongues. he goes to traditional church and stuff but he says he believes the bible was talking abt mother tongues rather than the heavenly language. So weird!

Anyways, the highlight of the week that i'm proud of is that i started my online lecture already! Yay! 3 cheers for Perryn! And later, i'm gonna continue to study too! =) Good girl man.. I will post up studying pictures as evidence soon on fb. hehehehe...

Also, last week i didnt skip lecture at all! Yay....

This week, i'm gonna be so super good girl cos i'm planning to go to law lecture at 8am and then hit the gym before tutorial at 2pm! wow.... amazing.... lol!!!

I hope i can report exactly what i planned to do tomorrow. Hehe...

Oh, just had Korean BBQ. Haven't had it in a looong while. yay. Now i stink so i'm gonna take a shower. Ok i have no idea y i am blogging abt such things. Like y would i wanna tell ppl or remember that i am gonna go shower at 8.49pm on 25th May 09? What a significant shower it is that i should record it.

Ok shuddup Per. Seriously. I realise that i end a few posts by shutting myself up cos if i don't, i think i cant go on forever. Like how i am doing now. Dammit!

Shudup already!

No comments: