Faithful He is. His providence is perfect in timing, never slow and never too quick.
It was stress time again to plan for next year's budget and expenses. It always seem insufficient but in the nick of time, God always hae stuff up his sleeves. So tada, he did some magic trick and my worries went away.
Also, i think i might plan to go back to sg like next mid year. Wee! I miss everyone so much... i'm dying to go back. I hope ppl appreciates what they have.
I've been pretty bored and unmotivated these days. It seems like my days are spent meaningless and wasted. Nothing to do... either work or waste time. What can i do? I also need to think abt 2010 alr. New Year. How to start it??? I'll be working 10-4pm and 6pm-1am on NYE. Ends with work and starts with work. How interesting. I think i'll just totally knock out after that.
Also i've been even unmotivated to play sims alr. What is the world coming to? sigh.
Anyways, perhaps its good i work too. Maybe it was a way God used to make me work for my money.. hahaha. cos i get paid more too... so yea. =S gg man. not looking forward to it at all. Now gotta trust he provides me with the energy and mental capacity to handle the workload. Chiong ah!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment