My period just came yesterday. I think i missed one month so this month is sooo roller coaster... like my hormones are all over the place and making me feel so emo! wah lao. Its like drugs u know, it accentuates all emotions to whacked out proportions except that with period its mostly negative emotions. Never get high one.
So i'm partly right but it stemmed from somewhere. Well, i'm feeling lots better today. I think i had a glimpse of what pre-natal blues are like. Wow. How terrible! I didn't realise that I could be a potential needy bitch with such emotional unstablility. I never knew i had that capacity.. but then again, i'm female. Such is life.
Well tonight i'm gonna be working from 7pm to 4am. I hope my boss pays me extra. My hols are so meaningless. Ok i shud just shut up abt that alr. I think i'm slipping into friendless mode again. Help Tong! Hehe...
I really miss church on sat evenings and my friends. I miss everyone at fga. I wanna go back and reconnect... i wanna meet the new ppl that have joined the family and i wanna warm my seat at the dinner table and commune over christmas again. Reunite. That is the word. I wanna reunite.
Omg, i'm so happy dishan called me! =)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment