Saturday, December 5, 2009

Results!

It's so funny how during house church on thurs they prayed for good results for me. Not sure if it was too late cos results were out on Friday but we prayed anyways. And the funny thing is, after all the prayers.... i received a random sms from school on my results! hahahahahaha...

yea yea... so what is it already? I got same as last sem (Hd, D, D, C) !!! So lame man! I didn't know how to feel like happy or not? I'm alw feeling like its ok only.. so usually no reaction but apparently everyone around me was super rejoicing and happy for me. Even Mah said he was proud of me.. but i dunno man. I feel like ok only. Until recently when i learnt about my friends' results. I've this friend Kynan smsed me from sg just to ask me abt it... i feel ashamed to tell him cos he was rooting for all HDs and we were aiming not to get a C. Anyways, I did better than him!!! I can't believe it... he's like the best among everyone like the real smartarse with really good grades and stuff! I can't believe it... and apparently, among all my friends i had the best results... haven't known someone who did better than me yet. So then i realised that my results are actually not bad! But i wanna give glory to God cos i really couldn't have done it. Really. He is sooooo gracious!!! I am also glad cos i've another friend from church whom i hang with also views me as a role model and feels challenged to study smart and play hard too. Yea and ppl tell me she looks up to me n stuff so scoring well had an impact on her since she parties with me too So you see how God brigns glory to himself thru me... i'm happy =)

Ooh, yesterday i went for house inspection and they are all cheaper and nearer to school than my current one! I'm so happy.. shall make a decision by end of the week and "chope" the new place first! Yay! =) But thinking about packing and repacking is just sick! But yea.. wee!!! =) At least i don't have to put up with shit... but i guess i had to learn some stuff from living in poor conditions anyways.

Also, it is so retarded cos i had work at 6.30am today and my came earlier than scheduled so i missed it then i took a cab on impulse and as my cab drove away, my tram came. Also, on the way back home i missed the tram while crossing the road again! Grr... and half my pay today went to cab fare. URGH!!! If i took the second tram, i'd still be early can!! Y i so kan cheong for what!!!

Anyways, just want to mention also that I miss Dish and Hodel. Haven't heard much from them since they left... =S

So sian.. my melb friends having a gathering/party in singapore without me. =S

1 comment:

blind5p0t said...

That's really good results lah Perryn =). Be contented with your results, don't become like a typical kiasu singaporean student..hah.