I'm coming back to motherland! Woot!
This shall be my last post from Melb till 2 weeks later! Hehehe... I'm so excited to see everyone. Gosh how i miss everything in Singapore! But at the same time, i'll miss mah too. Well, something's gotta give. Hahaha..
It was actually really funny cos 2 weeks is really a short time but last night's party felt more like a farewell. Haha.. how funny is that! It does feel like a farewell to Mah kinda...
Anyways....... this trip back i do have a purpose. And i hope God reveals to me and confirms stuff in my heart. Its gonna be heart wrenching and exciting but i can spare the drama. I'll give an update abt it when im back again.
Thanks God for my ticket back n time with loved ones! Love love.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment