What does Mon mean anyways? Y Mon day? Y can't there be a Per-Day?
Today was boring as but guess what, i'm gonna start gyming again!!! I just gymed today and joined membership again. Shall gym tomorrow... and i almost went to work tom when i have class. Lucky i checked my timetable!!! Almost went to work today too when i'm free! lol! Had dinner with my housemate at some malaysian restaurant.. i miss SG food. Funny how i don't eat SG food when i'm there and when i eat more asian stuff here. Not really tho. But yea...
Hmm... Mah sold his car so it's gone for like next 5 weeks or so. Happy for him tho.. but sian for me. Hehe... Oh well.
Today's word of the day:
Friend, God is calling you to manifest His Kingdom through a higher level of relationship with Him. Are you willing?
I want to be willing... but the flesh is weak. I need to beat it into shape... hence, discipline the physical by eating right and exercising. Jia you!!! =)
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment