Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Furball.

This furball has just tamed her mane. Woo!! I had a new haircut with new color and highlights... i'm so happy cos i haven't done my hair in a year!!! that's crazy... So what's new? I have a better cut, shorter fringe, a little trim, some layering done, full head copper base and streaks of strawberry blonde highlights. It looks really reddish orangey now but it should turn darker chocolate after a few washes. Sooo long nvr do hair lo! Recently i everyday have to tie cos my hair like shit... hahaha... tie no more! woot! Actually, this new color makes my skin look fairer... but makes my features look sharper... im cool with anything i guess. Wee!

Let's see, what else... oh, today i was super healthy! I went to the gym, had salad and tuna for lunch, slurped a protein shake i bought from 7-11, had boiled mixed veges for dinner! How awesome huh? Also, i've been taking my vits. I think i deserve some ice cream later! =)

Also, i have been watching DH like mad!!! I'm like halfway thru S5 already! Omg... i'm mad! But also have a lot of free time cos i don't wanna study yet. Exams are next week... but i think i'll wait till the rush and adrenaline kick in.

Wondering how this weekend will be like tho. So many ppl's bdays! Schedule goes like party on friday, spend a day with mah on sat... dunno what we're doing tho.. then on sun its CNY, V Day and Mah's bday. Triple whammy. I'll be spending the arvo with him then he's got family dinner i think. Got it sorta planned out alr.. hope he doesnt doubple plan anything..

Anyways, i'm just happy that i finally got my hair cut~ ooh... also, this hairdresser was from msia then went to singapore to work for ages and was an apprentice under david gan. he also went to london for school n stuff... pretty good and really passionate abt his work. Also, it's sooo affordable! hahahahaaha... =) i'm so happy... hahahhahaa...

i'm officially crazy. sniffing in too much ammonia.

No comments: