Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blessings

Oh goodness i realised i didn't blog about this.

I've been stressed and sian about the whole looking for accommodation thing right so I kinda fasted for 10 days - no meat, that is. Straight after dinner when I broke fast, I received a phone call from Evie about a really cool place! God's been just making everything so smooth that i absolutely have peace. No more stress! Woo... This is His promise to me that He will work everything out. I just have to sit back and watch Him perform. So far, it's been quite amusing!

I was introduced to Christine and Lindy by Evie and these girls have been such a blessing! I am currently arranging to room with Lindy! Woohoo... the first time we chatted on MSN, I already liked her and we wanted to room together. Cool huh.

Today was supposed to send in bank statement cos other people also wanted this apartment so we must faster faster but my mom's overseas! The cool thing is, she's got a copy at home! Woohoo... cool ah? Now, gotta see if the agent will give us this apartment. If not, must look for another place then must move here and there again. Shit.

After touch down, I got so many shit to settle. Urgh. Ok, slowly slowly. Don't think so much ok?

I also want to thank God for blessing me with money. On Fri we celebrated Dawn and Cheronne's bday and we gave them some cash. Thought I'd be done for already but the next day, some awesome fabuous people blessed me back with $400 in an ang bao! Then last night, my dad put $50 on my table!! Woohoo...... oh shit, i was trying to calculate how many percent increase is that but i realised i forgot how to calculate that. My math sooo useless! How? This is Pri sch stuff man! What's the use of calculators now? Shit... ok, no fret.... just chillax. The point is, God really blesses many folds over when you are faithful with your tithes and offering and with the resources he places in your hands. =)

I'm now hoping to get more credit units exempted so that I can cut short my stay there and come back! We shall see ok Mr. Blog?

No comments: