Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thanks Man.

Super long never blog man. Not enough sleep already!
Praise God that I have an accommodation at the Monash Campus Site. It was the last spot and it was just for me just in time! =)

You know, i realised that there are so many things that appeal to my flesh but God has other plans for me. You see, i've been living in the city and just when i started to love the city and not hope so much to get the on-campus accommodation, God gives me on-campus. Just when i visited Planet Shakers and loving it (also cos they have a really really cool dance group), God calls me to LE.

I guess God really does have different plans for me. So far, everything that i wanted in my flesh since day 1, God did not give. But so far, i've not regretted His choice for me. He made me stay in the city first instead of giving me the campus accommodation straight also because i had to meet Charlene and I've been having so much fun with her and staying in the city which is really near everyone else. This is just one example...

I can't see how i'll like LE or campus but i'm gonna trust God and know that His plans are perfect for me. Maybe i'm really not that mainstream. Hehe..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... Hi Babe...
Well...I think you're really not very mainstream...But you try to be lah...hahaha
Glad everything seems to be working itself out. I think God knows you way too well...If He puts you up in the City, you might more likely be a party animal man... hee hee... Oh well...Miss ya loads...You are on my prayer radar. heh...Pris :)

Anonymous said...

hahahah! i can't help noticing the title of ure post ...damn funny!!... its like... "You din give me what i wanted... THANKS MAN..."

Ok anyway i can imagine how crappy living on campus can be... whole day in sch... still spend the nite in sch... can die... but im sure everything will get better once u have your gang of friends there! BUT.. DONT FORGET! YOU STILL BELONG TO US. WE OWN U. PWNED.

perrynfied said...

you guys are sooo funny! i love you guys.
yea, my title very sarcastic.

ok, read the next entry ok! muacks!