Monday, February 16, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

8.15pm Terminal One, Qantas QF10

It was so many goodbyes yet it was so hard to take in everything. There was no room to think at all. It was all those personal letters and msgs that really touched me. Thank you for baring your heart with me. Really, thank you!

You know what is the most bizarre? The people I met on board. God was really with me all the way and I so know it!

This is so crazy. There was this Sri Lankan guy sitting next to me and He is doing Business Management at Monash Caulfield too! Not just that, we have soooo much in common! He drinks coke light, loves simpsons, used to play cricket (ok la, not surprising la but what are the chances that i play right?)... and we both are bad in our mother tongues! His parents do business and does real estate. Like hello? My parents too! Only diff maybe is cos he's only child. That's it.
There was also this other English Old lady sitting next to me. She is so sweet... it was a pleasure talking to her man!

Something miraculous really happened also! I dropped my that ah ma smell smell thing... i dunno what u call it. The thing u stick in your nose when its blocked. I dropped it then cannot find on the floor. I saw it roll away but i didnt know where it went. I find until i gave up... i was like.. ok la, leave it la... dun care already. Then this thought came in my mind... i was asking God to help me get it back cos i really liked it... and i told God... by faith, i'm going to look into the pocket of my bag to find it there. That means that God will retrieve the thing for me. Guess what, first thing i touched when i reached into the zip was that thing!!!!!! Sheeeeeeeeeetttssss man!

God is psycho!

No comments: