Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's

This is the best Valentine's Day ever!


I spent it with my 4 lovelies... we went to bukit timah there to have great Peranakan food and man, we were so satisfied! After that went to eat island creamery too. This is just the scratch of my great day. What made it so great was that God was so personal to me!



I woke up late to meet the girls but guess what, all the girls woke up late too (except evie who woke up super early to vacuum the floor!)! I was sooo tired so God allowed me to sleep a little more. God then blessed me with a ride to the makan place and guess what, there was no parking at all!!! Till a van got out of a lot but another blue car went into that lot! So we just wait lor... but before long, this blue car came out of the lot too! Because he P-plate so cannot parallel park! Wahahahahha!!! So it was super tight.. but the car in front also came out so that we can park properly! To add, the parking lot was right in front of the restaurant!!! (Evie pls correct me if im wrong... i cant remember liao. hahaha. Is it this one or the other one?) Anyways, we went in and normally there'd be a crowd and slow service but everything was speedy and we had seats immediately! After that we headed to the car then the car in front left like right after so that we got space to come out of the lot! Wow!!! God so good right? Right Right!?



Next was island creamery. Carpark says its full and so many cars were going in and none coming out but when we got there, there was a lot just in front of the lift landing for us! When we got in the ice cream parlour, there were absolutely no seats! This time, we knew God will do something. True enough, a group got up as soon as we walked in but there were only 4 chairs for 5 people! As if God heard us, the next table stood up and walked off! Wow.... how awesome is my God? This Valentine's he really was around to shower His love and to ensure that we dont forget his love like that. So we were kinda late for church but God ensured that we could finish out little lifegroup Valentine's project within 20 min before service man!

During workship, i felt God's love so i started to cry. Evie and Dawn were so comforting and so oozing with love that i continued crying. Sigh. I love u girls so much!

After service they also threw me a farewell party. I was so touched... really cried sia! =(
They re-enacted scenes of me... then got DH and ice cream lo! lol... super funny.. Ju really did a good job la. haha... Then they showed a video montage. I really didn't know i so drama one. lol!
After that Angie shared her thoughts, I shared my thoughts and Yeronn did too. I worried for him sia, emo kid. Hehe... so sweet la this boy.
Then htey prayed for me... as usual Evie cried but when i saw Ju cry, I really broke. Wow.. i love these girls la!
Yeronn also did a video interview for me. I really appreciate his heart into this and to all those who has organised and planned this for me. It really helped me to deal with my emotions and face with going away.

Truly, this the best Valentine's. So much love going around! =)

No comments: