Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Perryn Day

Omg, today is just sooo hot! My room is so stuffed man!

Anyways, my assignment is already on the way. I can't wait to finish it and hand it in. Right now, i think its got no quality in it. Dang, another stay-up-late night.

Last night i was typing then my fingernail broke. So my middle finger's really ugly now and we don't wanna be flashing ugly middle fingers right?
Then this morning, I had watchmen power! I woke up without my alarm at 12.30 exactly! Woohoo... Then when i opened my eyes, my bedroom door was open! I got a shock man! I locked it last night but i think there was like paper stuck between so it opened by itself this morning. Was wondering if anyone saw me unglam sleeping on my bed. So i had breakfast and my kitchen is super infested with ants!!! It's so gross i felt like puking my cereal out! Urgh.... so im gonna get insecticide. Gross! I suspect this housemate. She doesn't seem to be very clean.. and it irks me! Hope to move out soon in July or something.

Anyways, had to rush to school already so i left. And i really JUST left. Cos i was still in my furry purple bedroom slippers! Haha.. i only realised it halfway down the stairs outside my house! hahahaha.... sometimes, i dont know how my brains function.

Then, like i said i went to Coles to get insecticide when i ended up buying everything else except insecticide! What is wrong with me! I hope my assignment won't be like that. Pls god pls... pls dont do this to me.

Now, i got no mood cos its so darn hot.

No comments: