Skipping lectures are ok but skipping tutorials are a seriously nono.
Last wed i already missed one tut which was 11am and did a make up lesson at 9.30 on thurs. Everyone's gotten into groups already except me because i need to go back to my own tut.
Excited to go to my actual tut, i skipped it again! I don't know y i cant wake up for 11am class and can do so for 9.30am class! What is seriously wrong with me?????
Great. Now, everyone's into their 2nd week and im new to my class! Maybe im meant to go for class on thurs? What the hell? I'm so pissed off with myself! I dont know y i cannot wake up! I've been waking up like before 11am everyday except wednesdays? What is this man? If i skip again next week, i think i'll just join the Thursday class. Maybe i'm meant to be there? Urgh!
This sucks!
Wake up la Per!!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha. siao. maybe, just maybe if you stop partying till late on tuesday nights you can wake up :)
tong!
no leh.. i dun party on tuesdays one. Also, i do sleep early esp when there's class or church the next day. sheesh. i got something wrong sia. Can u do some positive motivation/encouragement pls.. =)
Post a Comment