Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lost World

I'm back from school and someone MSNs me. He doesn't wanna tell me who.. it's someone i knew from last time. We caught up... but i still didn't know who he was. He said his wife was pregnant and stuff.. so thats a good thing.
Then he said he'll tell me when i've accepted the webcam invite. So i did.. and he wasn't on the webcam! He rejected the webcam then said he wished he knew me earlier before he was married and all that kind of crap.
I felt so cheated... i made a fuss and he told me who he was.. we started talking and i ended up sharing with him about why he shouldn't be saying such things and how cheating is not an option. This is so scary...

As i type, we are still conversing. I feel so sad for wives with such husbands.. to think that she is pregnant and he is looking elsewhere for love or for more. He quoted an example like how the emporer has many wives and that men just want more. The more the merrier theory.

I'm getting really pissed off and offended at such behaviour but I don't know why i have so much empathy. People really need God so much. They are all lost in the world where people teach them the wrong things and before long, they are screwed up and stuck in a rut that is absolutely depressing and so full of hurt.

Well, this is one guy that has questioned Christianity for a long time. He's one of those that hates Christians but somehow, God always opens opportunities for me to shed light with him. I remembered last time i gave him a book that has all the answers to Christianity. He said he read it but still cannot find any logical answers. To think that he will search for so long.. I pray that God opens his heart, take the scales from his eyes and pops his ears. That he experience God's love and wholeness in life.

Anyways, think he's quite keen to meet up with Rhordan to have a question session when I'm back. So that's cool. My goodness, he asked me about 4D and God... if God is real, he will strike 4D. He's asking me for freaking numbers! Wah lao eh... i don't care. It's between God and him.. if God allows it, then cool.

And now the weak say I have strength
By the spirit of power that raised Christ from the dead
And now the poor stand and confess
That my portion is Him and I'm more than blessed

I just pray that God shows up in his life somehow or somewhere whether in 4D or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Darling,Yesh..People like these make me want to never commit into a relationship.But trust me, its worst when the guy is as such and he is a Christian...

Anyway, How are you? I've had a bad day at work. Recovering from it now.Sighs - Pris

Glad you're doing gd there....Sounds like you're having heaps of fun.. :)