As you all know, i have slight amnesia sometimes.
I was meant to blog about something but forgot what already. What's new right?
I've been doing my assignement and this is one of the easiest but my brain's so stuck i can't think. It's so hard cos the question's so vague! stupid school locked me out of their computer system also cos they increased the school fees after i paid then i didnt know about it then they locked my account. urgh!!! so angry man!
Because of that, i can't download lec notes n do my online quiz! yes, i am that enthu abt school ok! So there goes another $840 from my bank. Like how much more they wanna suck the life out of me?
I've been staying home to do my assignments but i can't seem to write anything. Have been sitting here for ages already. This sucks! I hate this... but gotta learn to love school. I dont mind going for lec, tuts n exams but assignments stress the hell out of me! What is this? I don't know what to write man! Took me ages just to settle on what company i wanna research on.
I'm a retard la!
Anyways, life as been good. I'm really happy n stuff and i cant wait for easter to come! Woohoo! 1 week mid sem break! haha! And i'm going for easter camp! Yay...
Can't wait to get rid of this assignment on Wed man.
Now cannot say how many lec n tuts i missed already... hor... right or not mother?
Stress sia. Everybody checking on me... i've been good ok.
for the record, i wanna say that I've been having High Distinctions for all my tutorials and quizes so far. So no worries ppl.. work smart, play hard! =)
Just pray for me can already. Also, pray for safety too. here super dangerous!
My friend told me he's got a friend that just moved house then when he was sending him home earlier this year, there were like police cars n stuff and they blocked the streeet! Apparently, his neighbour got murdered in front of his house!
Sheeets man! WTH!
Oh ya, that was the story i wanted to tell cos its so bizarre. Oh man!
On the same note, i locked myself out of my room last fri again! wah lao.... then waited like 45min for the stupid security to open my room lo! Wah lao... super sian. I hate it man! At least i better, my housemate locked herself twice already! lol... at least mine is once in this house and once in the other house. not that bad.
Woo! Back to assignment. I cant wait.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment