Today, God sent 2 angels to comfort and encourage me.
It is people like you guys that make me miss home and realise how much I love these people and how much they love me back.
Thanks for speaking positively of me and for knowing who I am and for not judging me. Your genuine and sincerity have really touched me. I am emo for the first time here.
To the angels i'm loving:
To the girl at the office, thanks for loving me the way you do and for holding me in high esteem. You give me hope and encourage me on toward Christ.
To the fb brother, thanks for showing kindness and for mysteriously being there whenever I needed someone. Amazing how you always say the right thing too.
To the girl at the phone booth, I had a great talk with you. I've never felt this way about a conversation in a long while. I feel like i can share stuff with you and not feel judged. I miss your hugs! =)
To the MSN gamer, thanks for reminding me why i'm here and for always putting a smile on my face. You really are very sweet!
To the longest thread I have on FB, thanks for your updates and time taken to talk to me. Underneath it all, I know you care. Or at least it seems like it and I appreciate it.
Thank you for being such a supporter. I think my period is coming so I'm being very emotional here. I am seriously moved to tears.
Omg. I'm retarded!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AW, per per.. No matter what, be strong and courageous k! Don't be discouraged.. It doesn't matter what people think or say- we know what u're like! And we love u for it, no matter wad!! *huggSss*
Post a Comment