Friday, March 13, 2009

Revelations

God revealing more to me recently about how He has planned everything for me.

I found out that my good friend Dishan (Sri Lankan guy i met on plane) was actually scheduled to fly from Singapore on 14th Feb but the flight was too full and he has to go on 15th which was the next slot. He was telling me how bizarre and if he'd gone for the earlier flight, we would totally not have met each other!

The other one was Charlene, me ex roomie. She was like staying at my Mom's friend's place right and I was supposed to stay there too. How awkward to stay with someone you don't know who's also staying there temporarily? I also don't know my mom's friend btw.. so it was so mysterious! Felt super not shy but dont know y i felt i had to go there instead of bunking with ppl i know like the Tans and Elaine and Vongs you know... so that was how i met Charlene who's my really good friend now and am so excited to bring her to church.

Do you know that my hall has only 100 rooms available? I met this girl from Singapore who was at the Monash briefing too and we both applied for on-campus stay. Guess what, God arranged for me to get the last spot. I am the last person to get this thingy-magic man! How awesome? My housemates are actually really cool too. This housemate called Jen is into dancing too and we go to the gym together every Friday! =)

I've also met so many ppl who love to dance but have not gone for classes or what but are interested? I've not met so many in Singapore before man! And i went for cell last night and found out that church wants to start a dance ministry and they asked me out for dinner! How awesome!!! Kinda stumbled into KRUMP and am really interested in it. I found out that its an acronym for Kingdom Radically Uplifting Mighty Praise. It is used as a means so spread the gospel and is like a christian movement thing. It looks really aggressive and angry but its actually a form of dance, like hip hop, to release anger. I'm not an angry person but its soooo cool! I kinda stumbled on this then found out about the origins and stuff and it kinda really got me going. Super excited!!! =)

There are like so many things going on here and it really is God ordering my steps. Every single thing right down to clubbing. Clubbing actually helped me discover my style of krumping and battling and it gives me the platform and space to be creative with my move. It really keeps me going man. God is present all round, everywhere, all the time! Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient!

Some verses that spoke to me:

PSALM 37:23 "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way."

PSALM 16:5-6 "LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance." Amen!

ISIAIH 43 (Whole chapter)

Something quotes that Cheryl gave me before i left. It has really blessed me!

"I give this day to you, Lord, and trust that the light you give me is just the amount i need for the step i'm on."

"Shine the light of Your word on the path of life today, Lord. Make it a lamp for my feet so that I do not stumble."

"Lord, align my heart with Yours and give me revelation and guidance so that I may know Your will for my life."

And all God's children say......

AMEN!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man... ure crazy! sometimes u don't blog and sometimes u blog so much!
Glad to know ure doing well down under!
Ok im basically talking shit la ... wad i really wanna say is

COME BACK SOON!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey perryn! ive seen krumping before, but i never knew it was some form of a christian movement, how awesome!

- michelle

perrynfied said...

Zech: Yea man!! im crazy one.. unpredictable ok! And the winner for the most comments on my blog goes to.... Zechariah Koh Teng En!!! Wahahaha... thanks for your intermittant comments.. makes my day =) Talk shit with me again more leh... i'm the only one full of shit here. Quite lonely ok!

Michelle: It's way super super cool! I was so excited man.... i'll reply your email ok! And thanks for your comment! =) hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

siao liao la. you spell isaiah wrongly.

perrynfied said...

omg. I'm gonna get kicked out of church soon.