Monday, November 23, 2009

2 Masters.

I wanted to blog abt my take away at church yesterday. The whole sermon didn't make sense but the offering sharing bit struck me. It was on the verse about how we can't serve both money and God. I was challenged to give out of my lack which reflects lovign others more than self. If i horde all the money to myself tho i'm poor, it means that the priority is on meeting my needs first before others and God wants me to show that i love others more than self so it is to sacrifice my needs for the benefit of others while trusting that God's provides at the same time. I am not in lack even tho it seems that i am.. but his inheritance is abundant and he never short changes! So yea, this was my take away...

The other thing is how God has been teaching me about immediate obedience. I think I have been sitting on my bum for too long. He tells me one thing and i'm always like wait la.. or maybe act dumb so i can get away with it. But God is not allowing me to do that anymore! Clearly, this morning's incident at the tram was indication of how serious God wants me to get off my bum and just obey him even if he doesn't tell me the reason of what he ask me to do. Sians. okok... jia you per! it's gonna b rewarding ok! =)

On a seperate note, i started work alr... quite tiring tho the hours are short. Oh, i also wanna say that i'm real glad my fam came down to visit. I think we all really enjoyed ourselves.. it was really fun! We did a lot of shit and they met up with Andrew too... he drove us around mornington and we had such a good time. I'm glad they liked him too.. so all's good. Also, so funny la.. Mah said my family's like me. all cheerful and stuff.. hahahaa.. so funny! =) Yea, to think of it... i think maybe we are mostly extroverted or people persons. hehehe... and wah, they all wanna go crown everyday man! retarded one!!! lol!

So i have been away from the internet for ages and now i'm back! got so much errands to run its not funny. i feel drained alr! might take a nap soon =) wee!!!

No comments: