Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Loves Loves...

There has been few instances when i felt dejected and loveless. Maybe friendless? But there are the few that has stood by me and gave me that pat on the back i so needed.

Thanks for understanding, listening and being there. It helped me keep my chin up.

I'm really excited for exams to be over and for mother and brother to come over! I don't know what to do with them tho... so stressful but i'm kinda excited =) I keep thinking about after exams.

I totally can't wait!

Thank you Lord for also being here for me cos this time round, im super relac one corner on my laptop playing fb and streaming vids. lol! Thanks for all the prayers too... His peace is so overwhelming that when i wanna start studying, i fall asleep instead! woot woot! God is real and he is the Prince of Peace. So can't blame me for his peaceful anointings! lol!

Yay... after exams lo! ORD lo!

yea right. Anyways, i hope i have enough time to watch saw 6 this Sun or something.. wee!!! =)))

Come back soon hun. nobody to nags me to study like you do! lol.

No comments: