This is my house.
Evie reminded me that this is one of the things i wanna complain! (on the side note, evie actually left a comment on my blog! lol.. =))
Ok. Back to complainning. I cannot tahan this house anymore!!! I am so embarassed to show ppl my house cos it is so shit. Even Yeronn put on fb that my house is a slum! It is actually... it is so shit. Actually i've been ok living in it till recently. I was happy that i got a place to stay and made do with what i had then i don't know which housemate came and they are so dirty!!! They leave their food in the pot in the open that the food is rotting and its stinking the kitchen! It's sooooo gross!!! And it's really bad now... i feel so disgusted i wanna puke and just run and hide in my room. Cannot come out~! =S
I feel depressed when i see the grossness of it all. And my shower the cold water knob fell out so now we are using a freaking can opener to "kiap" the knob everytime we want to turn it on. It's so annoying... and its so gross! Mould and grime everywhere.... i wanna cry alr. =(((( Like in the Sims game right, my environment bar is totally code red! GG.
I am looking to move out soon... pray i get a good and affordable house. Rent is rising... and i needa look quick! =)
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chill. At least your exams are over.
Post a Comment