Monday, November 9, 2009

Itchy & Scratchy

I'm still itching after so many weeks! Can it be stressed? There's only one way to find out... wait till after exams! Tahan for 2 more days!!!!

Sigh, i think i've scratched out all the dead skin cells on my body already. My skin looks diseased and super gross! The itch is unbearable... have... to.... scratch... =(
I'm so sad... will get a lot of new scars. choi! Bind that in the name of Jesus!!!! Urgh.. beautiful skin is mine! heal me pls heal me... =(((

I'm totally suffering.. wanna study but my hands are busy scratching. How sia? Sleep also keep waking up to scratch! What is going on???

=S

The only consolation is finishing my exams! After which, i think i'll be too happy to even notice the itch! yay!! =)))

1 comment:

blind5p0t said...

chill don't scratch too much, scarly you scratch till your whole hand disintegrate.....how's it coming along for exams? ending soon? mine is just about to start lah......take care of yourself eh.

Thanks for your birthday wish =)